Originally built as a power station, the building was acquired in the 1920’s by OXO hence the name by which it is known today. The top floor is a restaurant and viewing gallery, with 78 flats and offices/retail beneath this. To the rear is a sister building containing 40 apartments.
CLIENT: Trollope & Colls
R K Joinery completed the carpentry and joinery package including all 1st and 2nd fix carpentry works internally.